Indian Army Recruitment 2014 for NCC candidates – Indian army has announced recruitment for NCC Candidates who are belongs to Indian citizens, Indian Army inviting applications for the posts from NCC Men and NCC women
Total No. of Vacancies in Indian army:
Total no. of vacancies in this Indian Army Recruitment 2014 in NCC Special entry Scheme is 54 Posts
For NCC Men – 50 Posts
For NCC Women – 4 Posts
For NCC candidates (including Wards of Battle Casualities)
Minimum 19 Years
Maximum 25 Years
The candidate must have to pass Degree from any recognized university or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50 % marks.
The Pay Scale details of this Indian Army Recruitment 2014 in NCC Special entry Scheme Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
The candidate needs to attach the following listed documents along with the application.
Photo Copy of the required documents only no need to send Original Documents
1. Marksheets of Graduate Exam.
2. NCC ‘C’ Certificate duly attested.
3. 10th class Certificate (with Date of Birth).
4. In case of Wards of Battle Causalities, attested copies of documents in supported thereof.
5. Certificate from College/ University indicating total marks or percentage in the final year examination.
Last date for receipt of application at NCC Bn/Gp HQ is 31st January 2014.
Last date for receipt of application at Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC is 28th February 2014.